ORLY-EP0150 - They All Float Down Here
Welcome to ORLYRADIO #150 recorded Friday, April 7th, 2017 - where we dismantle the current events for your edutainment through mostly rational conversations that make you go ‘Oh Really’! I’m your host Andy Cowen, with my usual suspects, Fred Sims, David O’Connor, Amber Biesecker, Stephen Griffith, and Daniel Atherton.
We make mistakes. Please, if you find one, pause the podcast, and send us a note. firstname.lastname@example.org or phone it in 470-222-6759
Thank you to our Patreon Supporters!
We had about 2 hours of issues prior to the show, So this is a bit more free-form. Enjoy our misery, or at least Andy's.
If you’ve enjoyed what we do here and would like to help us out, there are a few ways.
- You can donate to the show through www.Patreon.com/orlyradio and get early access to full show content.
- Make the Algorithm work for us by reviewing us on iTunes to boost our ranking.
- Use your Words and tell someone about us.
- And of course, engage us! Send us an message on the social medias or the electronic mails @ ORLYRADIOPODCAST@gmail.com or if you are the more talkative sort 470-222-ORLY (6759) is always ready to take your call or text.
- And if you don’t like what we’ve done here this evening, you can contact the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Lifeline provides free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.
Thank you for choosing us to waste your valuable time on! This has been ORLYRADIO, Part of The Random Acts Company.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License, including the music Rocket and Pamgaea created by Kevin MacLeod (www.incompetech.com)