EpicProgress.com - Damage Report February 14th, 2017
♪ Come all without, come all within – you’ll not see nothing like the Traitor Flynn. Everybody’s googling, alternative facts and Snopes. Kellyanne’s making-up attacks and Spicer’s mixing up notes. Everybody’s in despair, every girl and boy. But when Flynn the Traitor resigns here, everybody’s gonna jump for joy. Come all without, come all within – you’ll not see nothing like the Traitor Flynn! ♪ Today, your Daily Trump Damage Report for February 14th, 2017.
• Michael Flynn is now the most prominent casualty of the Bowling Green Massacre. Today, Amerikan General Michael Flynn has resigned as National Security Adviser. He is quoted as saying “I ams to beings sure that this is all huge misunderstandinks” despite the revelation that he may have been using encrypted communication to hide his exchanges with the Russians. From us.
• Russian lawmakers immediately jumped in to trumpet loud support of Michael Flynn, asserting that Flynn’s only offense was being guilty of the “thoughtcrime” of being open to a dialogue with Russia. A dialogue which may have been encrypted, which he lied about numerous times to the media and to the Vice President, and which contained discussions about lifting sanctions against Russian intelligence placed on them after it was revealed they had interfered directly in causing the election of Trump.
• It is now learned that last month, the acting Attorney General Sally Yates who was fired for refusing to defend the Trump’s Muslim ban, warned the White House that Michael Flynn could be the subject of blackmail by the Russians. She was promptly ignored. Not only was she ignored in her warning, but others were as well.
• Verbal pulp fiction screecher and Trump termagant Kellyanne Conway is shredded by Joe Scarborough as an out of the loop liar for asserting that Flynn had the full confidence of the President, and a litany of other baseless, reality-averse lies.
• Trump has granted press credentials to a pro-Trump blog. According to Russian journalists who have reported extensively on the methods Putin employs to keep reporting and journalism to a minimum in his authoritarian state, this is precisely the next step in that process.
• Trump has requested 64 guest worker visas for employees at his Mar-a-Lago resort. While Trump was campaigning on bringing jobs back to America, he cut wages for the foreign immigrant workers whom he employs as wait staff and cooks at the resort.
• Soulless Republican Congress-ghoul Jason Chaffetz has decided that investigating the Russian ties and super-forgetful ex-National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, he is going to use his powers to investigate a cartoon character. See, the CDC has been using a flappy little cartoon character to tell people about the dangers of Zika virus. And that’s just plain awful, considering the Jim Henson Company is doing the production. Chaffetz says he considers the Flynn matter settled. The more pressing business of his investigative committee is what kind of sound the letter “B” makes, and what did Oscar the Grouch know, and when did he know it?
• Foreclosure King and pre-ghostly visit Dickens character Steve Mnuchin was sworn in as Trump’s Treasury Secretary.
• The Washington Post does an in-depth piece on the torrent of abuse the current White House staff must endure. Specifically, from Trump. It turns out a sexual assault-prone oligarchic malignant narcissist without a firm grip on reality or truth is not a pleasant person to work for.
• Republican Congresscritters, emboldened by Trump’s moves to annihilate stability and economic growth in America, would like very much to do away with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau as well as Dodd-Frank regulation put in place to prevent another derivatives-driven crash. Credit card companies which donate heavily to GOP congressmen are apparently too stymied by burdensome regulations right now, like being required to tell consumers how much the annual fee is, or what the interest rate you are going to pay happens to be, or if you’ve opened an account with them or not.
• The anti-Muslim ban may have had a court stay for the moment, but the courts would very much like to know how the intent to bring it about took place. Interestingly, for major cases that go before federal courts, the court is enabled to investigate and probe the development of the subject matter. The results of the probe will hopefully reveal the intent behind Trump’s insistence that national security is at stake, and that this is why we should ban Muslims from entering the country.
• Not surprisingly, no one wants to attend this year’s White House Press Correspondent’s Dinner. Celebrities will not be present, nor will the major news organizations.
• Trump maintains that the real problem with what has been happening lately is not what has been happening in his administration, but rather that what is happening is being reported on.
• Russia secretly deploys a cruise missile in violation of international nuclear treaties. Trump is expected to roll over like a mangy terrier looking for a belly scratch.
• Trump’s White House has posted inaccurate texts of his executive orders on its website.